- Forex trading carries above average risk and is not for everyone, so please ensure you understand the risks.
- Trading on margin, whilst allowing you to maximize potential gains, also maximizes potential losses and a relatively small movement in a currency can have a disproportionately dramatic effect on your trade. If the movement is in your favor, you may achieve a good profit, but an equally small adverse movement can not only quickly result in the loss of your entire deposit, but may also expose you to a large additional loss unless you enter a limited liability contract with Septa FX.
- You may be called upon to deposit substantial additional margin, at short notice, to maintain your trade. If you do not provide such additional funds within the time required, your trade may be closed at a loss and you will be liable for any resulting deficit. You should not engage in FX trading unless you understand the nature of the transaction you are entering into, the risks involved and the true extent of your exposure to the risk of loss.
- Please read the Risk Warning section of this website to make sure you are familiar with the relevant risks.
- Septa Fx Global Ltd does not and cannot guarantee the initial capital of the Clients' portfolio or its value at any time or any money invested in any financial instrument.
- The Client should unreservedly acknowledge and accept that the client runs a great risk of incurring losses and damages as a result of the purchase and/or sale of any Financial Instrument and accepts and declares that they are willing to undertake this risk.
- Clients should not engage in any investment directly or indirectly in Financial Instruments unless they know and understand the risks involved for each one of the Financial Instruments.
- WMeta trader 5 trading software uses a sophisticated order entry mechanism and order tracking system. Septa Fx Global Ltd does its best to fill your trade at the price requested. Internet trading, regardless of how convenient or efficient does not necessarily reduce risks associated with currency trading. All quotes and trades are subject to the terms and conditions of the Client Agreement.