Septa Fx Global Ltd
MetaTrader 5 Desktop
MetaTrader 5 is a multi-asset platform that allows trading Forex, stocks and futures. It offers superior tools for comprehensive price analysis, use of algorithmic trading applications (trading robots, Expert Advisor) and copy trading. Metatrader 5 is an advanced version of the widely used platform with several improvements and additional features.
This version offers a diversity of order types and execution modes.Download MT5
Flexible Trading System
MetaTrader 5 delivers a powerful trading system with the Market Depth and a system of separate accounting of orders and trades. It supports both order accounting systems: the traditional netting system and the hedging option system. Four order execution modes are available to meet various trading objectives: Instant, Request, Market and Exchange execution. The platform supports all types of trade orders, including market, pending and stop orders, as well as trailing stop.
With such a diversity of order types and available execution modes, traders can use any trading strategy for successful work on the financial markets.
Easier Trading With MetaTrader 5
- More Pending Order Types: Traders can place eight types of pending orders to get more precise control over open positions.
- One-Click Trading: MT5 simplifies the process of opening a new position with a single click.
- Clear Segregation: MT5 allows segregation between the terms of order, position, and transaction.
- Optimised Strategy Tester: Improved testing capabilities for expert advisors and detailed presentation of results.
- Improved EAs: Integrated MQL Forex market product tabs for EAs.
- Economic Calendar: Traders can now stay up-to-date on economic events, data, and indicators in real time, every hour, for market monitoring.
- Forward Testing: Divides the database of currency and indices for optimisation into two separate parts.
- Optimisation: One trading robot can be tested multiple times, using different sets of parameters to choose the best set of inputs.
- Market Orders: For instant execution, trade orders can be immediately completed on the consent of traders or brokers. There are two types of market orders on MT5.
- Multi-Currency: Allows for testing on multiple currencies, to analyse and identify the correlation between different pairs.
Professional Technical Analysis On MT5
The platform represents the all-in-one concept and offers impressive analytical tools. It allows opening up to 100 charts of currency and stock quotes at a time. The 21 timeframes available enable comprehensive detailed analysis of all minor price movements. More than 80 technical indicators and analytical tools, including graphic objects, provide detailed analysis of quote dynamics.
Furthermore, analytical resources of the terminal are not limited to the built-in tools. Traders are welcome to choose between thousands of free of charge indicators from the Code Base, purchase or rent applications from the Market of more than 2500 ready-made algorithmic applications, as well as to order custom indicators from professional programmers through the Freelance service. With the high performance of the MQL5 programming language, you can create your own indicator with your own unique characteristics. All these features enhance the analytical capacity of your platform and your ability to achieve the most detailed and accurate technical analysis of quotes.
Fundamental Analysis On MT5
Fundamental analysis is another tool that can be used to forecast the price dynamics of financial instruments. The aim of fundamental analysis is the constant monitoring of various open-source economic and industrial indicators. Original fundamental data is available straight from MetaTrader 5.
News reports from international news agencies are broadcast directly into the platform, providing you with the essential financial information. The economic calendar features the main macroeconomic indicators of different countries, allowing traders to analyze their impact on various financial instruments.
Stay tuned and make more weighted trading decisions from the benefit of having access to financial news and economic calendar straight from your platform!
Algorithmic Trading On MT5
One of the most impressing features of your MetaTrader 5 is Algorithmic Trading. This feature implies automated trading using specialized applications — trading robots (Expert Advisors). The robots operate without the participation of the trader — they can analyze quotes and perform trading operations following an underlying algorithm.
Do you have a successful trading strategy? Robotize it and forget about routine market analysis and trading. The MetaTrader 5 system provides for the entire development environment to help you create and optimize your own trading robots. With the high-performance MQL5 programming language you can create Expert Advisors utilizing heavy calculations for the most accurate technical analysis and forecasting.
If you are not enthusiastic about programming, choose from thousands of ready-to-use trading applications. Download free apps from the Code Base, purchase or rent products from the Market or order custom applications from professional programmers using the Freelance service — the choice is in your hands.
What can you trade with Septa Fx?
Online foreign exchange trading is already one of the most popular financial markets to trade.View full list
Take position over 65+ shares across UK, US and European markets on popular shares.View full list
Trade on basket of top shares representing the performance of a country’s economy.View full list
Trade price movements of precious metals (gold and silver) as an alternative investment option.View full list